Which TV apps does Quibi work on?
We're available on Apple TV, Fire TV/Firestick and Android TV devices.
How do I sign in on my TV?
Check out our Getting Started article for instructions on signing in.
Can I use Turnstyle on my TV?
All our of content on our TV apps will be presented in landscape format.
My TV app isn't working, what can I do?
These troubleshooting steps will resolve most errors:
- Double check your internet connection or restart your router.
- Restart the App. Depending on your device, there should be an a menu you can open for each app to full quit the app, then restart it.
- Fully reboot your device. If the app is built into your TV, please find the Restart option in settings, rather than just powering it off and back on.
- Log out of your Quibi account and log back into your account.
- Delete and reinstall the app or channel
If these steps don't resolve the issue, please contact support and have the make, model and operating system version of your device ready to provide to the team.
Why can't I find Quibi on my smart TV?
Please double check our device compatibility requirements. We specifically support Android TV, Firestick/Fire TV, and Apple TV. We are not available on smart TV systems that are not based on one of these 4 platforms.
Can I create an account on my TV app?
Not at this time. Please create an account on our mobile app and use those credentials to sign in our your TV.