Absolutely. We understand that not all content is for everyone, so we have added our "Not Interested" feature to hide select shows from your personalized recommendations.
How do I hide a show?
You can hide any show from its show card on the For You tab of the app
- Start on the 'For You' tab in your Quibi app
- Open the card menu on the show you’d like to hide by either:
- Pressing and holding on the show card
- Tapping the '...' at the bottom right of the show card
Once you mark a show as "Not Interested," the card will be covered with a screen that looks like this:
From this screen, you can click "Undo" to unhide the show.
Once you scroll away from the hidden show card, it will no longer appear in your For You feed.
Can I unhide shows that I've hidden?
Yep! To unhide shows that you've marked as "Not Interested":
- Navigate to Settings by clicking the icon at the top right of the For You page
- Select "Hidden Shows"
- Tap "UNHIDE" next to the show that you'd like back in your feed
Once you tap "UNHIDE," the show will disappear from your Hidden list and will resume rotation in your recommended shows.
Where will the shows be hidden from?
Marking a show as "Not Interested" will hide that show from the following places:
- For You page
- Recommended shows after you finish an episode
- The "Continue Watching" carousel in the Browse tab
Please Note that you will continue to see the shows you have marked as "Not Interested" in the Browse tab and when searching for shows.