For Google Play Store subscribers:
Quibi is generally unable to issue refunds billed directly through your Google Play Store.
Please reach out to our support for refund inquiries or if you have a Quibi account related question and/or concern. Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 888-382-3130.
For Apple App Store subscribers:
Quibi is unable to refund subscriptions billed through Apple, any billing issues or refund requests are handled by their support team.
To request a refund through Apple, please follow these steps from a computer or mobile device:
- Visit Apple Support (https://getsupport.apple.com/)
- Select Billing and Subscriptions and then Subscriptions & Purchases.
- Select Request a Refund (twice).
- Sign into the Apple ID account that was billed. You may have to complete a two-factor authorization to continue.
- Once you're logged in, find Quibi on the list and select Report.
- Choose I'd like to request a refund from the list, and hit Select.
Even though it is Apple's policy not to issue refunds for subscriptions you've purchased through Apple, they will make an exception in certain cases. They should reply to your request within 24 hours.